The heat exchanger of gas-fired hot-blast stove can transfer part of heat of hot fluid to cold fluid equipment, so it has an important position in many industries. There are many kinds of heat exchangers in gas hot blast stove. According to the principle of heat communication between cold and hot fluids, we can basically divide them into 1. Interwall gas hot blast stove heat exchanger, 2. Mixed gas hot blast stove heat exchanger and 3. regenerative gas hot blast stove heat exchanger. But for the heat exchanger removal inspection is to be carried out regularly, but in the removal of hot blast stove heat exchanger inspection, what problems need attention?
1. Before we disassemble the plate heat exchanger of gas hot blast stove, we need to measure the length scale of plate bundle compression, and then record it well. When we re-install, we need to select parts according to this scale.
2. We need to check whether the sealing gasket is stuck in the groove between the two plates. If we need to use a screwdriver carefully to separate it, the screwdriver needs to be inserted from the easy-to-peel place first, then we need to separate along its periphery, remember that we can not damage the heat exchanger plate and the sealing gasket of the gas hot blast stove.
3. When replacing the sealing gasket, acetone or other ketone organic solvents should be used to wipe the grooves of the sealing gasket. Then the synthetic resin adhesive is evenly coated in the groove with a brush.
4. Check whether there are perforations in the heat exchanger plate of the gas hot blast stove. Usually, the magnifying glass is 5 times larger. The lamp or kerosene penetration method can also be used to check one by one.
5. If impurities are found in the short pipes and passages at the entrance and exit of the media, the failure of the filters should be clarified and the filters should be cleaned as soon as possible. Commonly used cleaning methods for sheet metal include backwash method, process cleaning method and chemical cleaning method.
6. When the heat exchanger plate is scarred, do not use wire brush or wire brush to wash, in order to prevent the plate from accelerating corrosion. If there is stain or rust on the plate, it can be removed with decontamination powder. Keep in mind that the water used for cleaning should not contain salts, sulfur and other acidic components.
7. When dismantling the titanium sheet, it is forbidden to touch the open fire to prevent oxidation. Check whether the sealing gasket has aging, degeneration, cracks and other shortcomings, prohibit hard objects scratching on the surface.
8. It is forbidden to deposit solid particles on the surfaces of sealing gaskets and heat exchanger plates, such as sand and iron slag.
9. Check whether the heat exchanger plate is partly deformed. If it exceeds the allowable value, it needs to be repaired or replaced.